Sunday, July 12, 2009

How is your summer going?

Hello.

I find it hard to believe it is 7/12/09 already. The summer is sure flying by and I hope you are enjoying it. This is a time of year that is usually filled with extra activities so it can be hard to keep a focus on your goals. That’s fine. But if you are noticing there is something you want in your life then maybe just take a few minutes to do the following:

-Think about what you have recently accomplished
-Think about where you want to go from here
-Write it down. Simply writing it down increases the likelihood of your success
-Come with an action item, even if it’s just to pick a date in the near future to start working on your goal
-Write it down with a completion date

For me personally I have had a full spring and summer. I have been writing my new book YENPATH ~ A Method for Fulfilling Your Desires, taking advanced coaching classes, facilitating workshops, working with coaching clients and teaching yoga classes. On top of that I had a great vacation with my family, am enjoying quality time at home with my husband and our pets, and having fun with my yoga practice and exercising. For me my new desire is to start a nutritional cleanse so I can improve the quality of the nutrients I put in my body and detoxify. I’ve tried different methods but generally love the results and would highly recommend doing one. If you want information you can always reach me at solutions@jennygallagher.com.

All the best and enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment